What's new

AC66U Help

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

A.Davis

Occasional Visitor
im new to this router and this site i need some help ASAP. update firmware merlin 379.53 and would like help with setting for best performance please.

Honestly we need so much more info to truely help you. How many devices? What kind? Any older B/G wireless devices? What do you mainly plan to do on the internet, like gaming, file sharing etc? How big is the place you live? How far away are the devices? Have you checked for neighboring routers nearby using something like wifi analyzer for android?

Honestly we need so much more info to truely help you. How many devices? What kind? Any older B/G wireless devices? What do you mainly plan to do on the internet, like gaming, file sharing etc? How big is the place you live? How far away are the devices? Have you checked for neighboring routers nearby using something like wifi analyzer for android?

Their aren't many device connected to my WiFi at one time but on a sometime their 3 guest android phones ,1 apple, 2 quest laptops and my chrome-cast is connected all the time along with my galaxy note 4. i use AT&T U-verse internet, direct connection to my custom build desktop. Asus amd platform. AMD A10.. 6800K 4.1GHZ. 8GB RAM. My home is basic Flatt layout 3 bedroom, living room,10x10 kitchen, and estimate 20x14 den. i do some gaming hopefully i can get into online battlefield 4 and 3. i also do some torrent downloading and a lot of Netflix movie watching.