What's new

ac68 qos enabled but 2.4ghz not

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

swatc1h

New Around Here
i'm running 380.57 build and just started using qos . after doing so my 2.4ghz internet doesn't work, im connected but still. my 5ghz works perfectly fine. i would have to reboot couple of times after disabling qos.

i'm running 380.57 build and just started using qos . after doing so my 2.4ghz internet doesn't work, im connected but still. my 5ghz works perfectly fine. i would have to reboot couple of times after disabling qos.

Please use search. Many, many reports of 380.57 not working well for people with the RT-AC68U.

Simple answer: revert back to 378.56_2.

I think we need a STICKY for this, this question came back everydays since this release because peoples dont read the fisrt lines of the 380.57 tread

From Merlin:
A factory default reset is required specifically for the RT-AC68U, due to the switch to a new SDK + wireless driver. Some people reported having issues with the 2.4 GHz band with this new SDK - if that's your case, the only solution at this time is to revert back to 378.56_2.

http://www.snbforums.com/threads/asuswrt-merlin-380-57-is-now-available.29308/page-3

If you using QoS,Adaptive QOs , IP monitor,... NAT will be disabled and 2.4ghz broken

Last edited:
I think we need a STICKY for this, this question came back everydays since this release because peoples dont read the fisrt lines of the 380.57 tread

From Merlin:
A factory default reset is required specifically for the RT-AC68U, due to the switch to a new SDK + wireless driver. Some people reported having issues with the 2.4 GHz band with this new SDK - if that's your case, the only solution at this time is to revert back to 378.56_2.

http://www.snbforums.com/threads/asuswrt-merlin-380-57-is-now-available.29308/page-3

If you using QoS,Adaptive QOs , IP monitor,... NAT will be disabled and 2.4ghz broken
2.4ghz works when I'm using Adaptive QoS.