What's new

[AC68U] Iphone wifi stops working until i toggle it on and off...ideas?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Needleinthhay

New Around Here
What the subject says...I recently got my phone replaced (iphone xs) and its still happening so dont think its the phone. Have tried resetting network settings on phone/router/etc....rebooting, etc. Have latest firmware on the AC68U.

Basically wifi stops working (cant load anything) until i toggle it on and off on my phone and then it immediately starts working again....Other devices are fine (i have several rokus on wifi that are rock solid)..

It seems to happen every few hours (give or take) while im using it...Seems like if i play apple music it happens more often.
Any ideas as to the issue?
thanks

What the subject says...I recently got my phone replaced (iphone xs) and its still happening so dont think its the phone. Have tried resetting network settings on phone/router/etc....rebooting, etc. Have latest firmware on the AC68U.

Basically wifi stops working (cant load anything) until i toggle it on and off on my phone and then it immediately starts working again....Other devices are fine (i have several rokus on wifi that are rock solid)..

It seems to happen every few hours (give or take) while im using it...Seems like if i play apple music it happens more often.
Any ideas as to the issue?
thanks
Go into the iPhone WiFi and click the I next to the connected network. Click forget network and exit back to main screen, then go into WiFi again and choose it. If that doesn’t work you can erase all network settings but be advised all saved WiFi passwords delete too.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!