What's new

AC86U FTP server help

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Revelstone77

Regular Contributor
I know I'm probably going to sound like an idiot here, but i need help and am ready for any abuse. I had an FTP server set up on my 87u and it worked fine. I have a couple of ip cameras that would upload to it. I have since upgraded to the 86U and I got it set up and logged in, but the commands are all different. I used to use things like CD and LS, but now those dont exist. I did a HELP and got the list of commands. I found LIST which i assumed was the same as LS but it then says to use PORT or PASV first. Can someone point me to a resource somewhere that might explain the new order?

Thanks

Sounds strange. Are you sure you've successfully logged in?

Can you show us a screen shot of your terminal session and the output of the help command.

Sounds strange. Are you sure you've successfully logged in?

Can you show us a screen shot of your terminal session and the output of the help command.

OMG. I told you i was going to sound like an idiot. I was using Putty instead of Winscp! In my defense, i didnt get a lot of sleep last night. I'm so sorry for wasting your time.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!