What's new

AC88U - WDS has it's own wireless macs bridged and can't be removed

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

danbyers2

New Around Here
Didn't noticed this until after installing a few scripts through amtm (skynet and diversion) so I'm not sure if its something that was implemented or what. Also getting a LOT of blocked inbounds but the research i done on that lead me to believe it was dns bot masking..still not sure though. Id like to upload a log and find out what others can tell me. Thanks for any info and if its something i overlooked in my research, my apologize in advance.

One more thing, when i change the setting to WDS only, it disables my wireless totally.

Didn't noticed this until after installing a few scripts through amtm (skynet and diversion) so I'm not sure if its something that was implemented or what. Also getting a LOT of blocked inbounds but the research i done on that lead me to believe it was dns bot masking..still not sure though. Id like to upload a log and find out what others can tell me. Thanks for any info and if its something i overlooked in my research, my apologize in advance.

One more thing, when i change the setting to WDS only, it disables my wireless totally.

Can no one assist me on this? If not, then where can i find out more info about this? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance

Maybe the ones who can help are waiting for that log file you promised since Saturday?

Crap, sorry...wasnt sure if I should upload it here. Ok, this was save right after a fresh, hard reset of the router. Setup normlly, went to check to see if the reset took, and the issue corrected, and it did not. Saved log

Crap, sorry...wasnt sure if I should upload it here. Ok, this was save right after a fresh, hard reset of the router. Setup normlly, went to check to see if the reset took, and the issue corrected, and it did not. Saved log....remove the .txt ..could not get the txt file to upload for nothing

Attachments

• syslog3.zip.txt
    7 KB · Views: 83
I don't understand what the issue is. :confused:

"WDS has it's own wireless macs bridged and can't be removed": Are you referring to the "2.4GHz MAC" and "5GHz MAC" fields? That's just information, it's not an editable field.

"when i change the setting to WDS only, it disables my wireless totally": This is what it's meant to do (see picture).
Untitled.png