What's new

Ai Protection Security Alert

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

TheLyppardMan

Very Senior Member
I received a couple of e-mails this morning (UK time) about my daughter's laptop (see partial screenshot from one of them), which I had just switched on for a few minutes to disable the SSL/TLS protocol filtering option because of the AB-Solution/Pixelserv certificates problem. I wonder what could have caused this? I haven't received any more alerts about it during the 12 hours or so that have elapsed. Any ideas what might have caused this to happen?

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 529
Oh yes, I see what you mean - I hadn't discovered that yet. Here's a couple of screenshots.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 443
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 287
Looks like she is hitting unsavory sites that are trying to do cross site scripting with your router. If it happens again repeatedly, you need to look into it. Either the sites she is going to or the machine itself. Otherwise it may be her clicking on some random link.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!