What's new

aicloud 386.2_2 problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

gierszu88

New Around Here
aicloud problem after updating to 386.2_2. I can connect to the aicloud Android app and see the devices listed, but video playback only works from the connected USB drive does not work from other samba devices after opening the video it starts buffering and nothing happens when you press cancel the app keeps crashing. After updating to 386.2_2 , I restored the default settings of the router and aicloud ports. If anyone knows how to work around this problem, thanks in advance and best regards tested on local connetion and ddns same result

Hello gierszu88

I have a problem almost similar to yours.
I have a RT-AC88U with the latest Version 3.0.0.4.386.43129.
The problem I have is that the Aicloud function is very unstable.
When you are using a browser, for example google chrome or other...
You go to the section of connected disks click on the disk tells you server error, restart the browser and try again.
When you use the APK for Android, the same thing happens, but every 5 seconds it asks you for the password and user.
You can't even enter FTP, WebDav. I think Asus has updated the USB applications and something is wrong.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!