What's new

Aimesh node information

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

StefanoN

Regular Contributor
Hello
I use an rt-ac68u and a dsl-ac68u with stock firmware as aimesh nodes. Is it possible to use their ethernet ports too? I tried to connect a PC linux to one of the ports but since I connected it I have had problems with the wifi (some IOT devices connected and disconnected).
The problem was solved by disconnecting the PC Linux + reboot of nodes.

Thanks

I use the ports on all my nodes with no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello
I use an rt-ac68u and a dsl-ac68u with stock firmware as aimesh nodes. Is it possible to use their ethernet ports too? I tried to connect a PC linux to one of the ports but since I connected it I have had problems with the wifi (some IOT devices connected and disconnected).
The problem was solved by disconnecting the PC Linux + reboot of nodes.

Thanks
As stated above, wired ports on nodes work fine. At least with the RT-AC68U. I don't have any knowledge of the DSL version.
Are you sure your PC is using DHCP? Make sure it doesn't use a fixed IP or you might had address conflicts.

As stated above, wired ports on nodes work fine. At least with the RT-AC68U. I don't have any knowledge of the DSL version.
Are you sure your PC is using DHCP? Make sure it doesn't use a fixed IP or you might had address conflicts.
thanks for the replies. The ip addresses are different, what I noticed is that the problems have been born since I installed the 384.14 on the rt-ac86u router. Now I am testing version 384.15 and at the moment I am not experiencing problems or need to restart the nodes.