What's new

AirVPN review: scam all the way

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Thorton

Regular Contributor
Just searched the Internet for AirVPN reviews and found this topic at http://www.snbforums.com/threads/airvpn-is-a-scam.32262/

Unfortunately, I got THE SAME experience today. Being AirVPN user for 3+ months, I can say - run away as fast as you can!

Their servers worked well enough for 2+ months, then connection problems started occurring more and more often. Today I posted a message on their forum telling that service is down again, and called it a "great service". Do you know what happened? They instantly banned me on the forum, closed my VPN account (I paid for 12 months of service) and this is it!

Needless to say, they ignore all my emails and refund requests, so stay away from this "company". Otherwise, your account will be closed and they will keep all your money in case you complain about their service.

Hopefully this post will save money of any person who has AirVPN account and thinks about making a complaint of their poor service. If you really want to send them a message about poor connections, be ready to get your account terminated in 15 minutes (this is how long it took for my account to be cancelled).

If it was paid on a card through PayPal then you can still request a chargeback through your card issuer.

Just got an email from AirVPN - "your account has been permanently banned due to infringements of ToS 4.2"

4.2 says - "use the Service to damage or cause risk to our business, reputation, employees, subscribers, facilities, or to any person;"

So, if you post a complain about their services, your account will be terminated because you damage their reputation :D

Just searched the Internet for AirVPN reviews and found this topic at http://www.snbforums.com/threads/airvpn-is-a-scam.32262/

Unfortunately, I got THE SAME experience today. Being AirVPN user for 3+ months, I can say - run away as fast as you can!

Their servers worked well enough for 2+ months, then connection problems started occurring more and more often. Today I posted a message on their forum telling that service is down again, and called it a "great service". Do you know what happened? They instantly banned me on the forum, closed my VPN account (I paid for 12 months of service) and this is it!

Needless to say, they ignore all my emails and refund requests, so stay away from this "company". Otherwise, your account will be closed and they will keep all your money in case you complain about their service.

Hopefully this post will save money of any person who has AirVPN account and thinks about making a complaint of their poor service. If you really want to send them a message about poor connections, be ready to get your account terminated in 15 minutes (this is how long it took for my account to be cancelled).
I find that very weird because they have a very good support team, I had messaged them in regards to that link you posted and they had replied fast and thorough.

Regardless, paypal kisses a** to their clients. you can open up a claim and they will give you back your money. If they don't give you your money back you didn't lose much cash, just change service provider to PIA they are the best company for VPN in my opinion.
I have been with them for 2 years and I never had any issues.

Never had a problem with AirVPN. Fast, reliable and excellent customer support.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, I'm with another VPN provider now, my download/upload speeds are twice faster than with AirVPN

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!