What's new

[Alpha] Preview builds for Asuswrt-Merlin 380.61

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Running Alpha-2 on my AC5300 attached to SB6190 with 40-50 clients, so far no problems, running great, amazing job, thanks a lot

Last edited:
I don't know if i am in the right place, but using the new alpha2, in the french version there is Relai NAT instead Relais NAT, the s is missing.

335gzk7.jpg

Attachments

• Relais NAT.JPG
    Relais NAT.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 560
Rmerlin doesn't change the language files. You will need to let ASUS know with a bug report on their web site.

Running Alpha 1 on my RT-AC68P and so far no issues.

I'm in standard router mode attached to a Arris SB6183 cable modem. I have about 18 client devices including wired, and both 2.4 and 5Ghz and all seem to be working well.

Thanks for all the hard work Merlin.

AC5300. Flashed with 380.61 Alpha2 over 380.60 Beta2. (Which run solid as a rock)
Sweden, using Telia Fiber 250/100. Will report back in a few days. spontaneously the GUI is much faster.
Both 2.4 and 5 GHz are between 5 and 8 dB stronger. :)

Nope, sometimes he can , like in 378.56_2
FIXED: VPNStatus page was broken on French locale

I should have said he usually doesn't fix typos in all the different languages. If it effects functionality, of course he will fix it if he can. Sorry...

Nope, sometimes he can , like in 378.56_2
FIXED: VPNStatus page was broken on French locale

I only change language dictionary when there's a problem that's major enough that it prevents the UI from loading. In this case, it's just a typo - the dictionary files are filled with them (the English translations are quite often really bad), and fixing them would make it impossible for me to keep in sync with future changes from Asus.

Sweet ;)

Installed over previous firmware on my RT_AC88U

working great so far will let you know if there are any issues.

... and 87u users :(

I have to resort to various ugly hacks here in an attempt to support models for which Asus hasn't provided the necessary binary files. Be patient, the AC3200 and AC87U require a different type of kludge to be compilable with the latest GPL code. I need to make sure that this first hack works properly before applying additional hacks on top of them.

As I've said many times now, people better get used to this. Not every release will be able to support every model from now on. This is outside of my control.

Mr RT-AC5300 is doing great after moving from 60-beta2 to 61-alpha2. ipv6 is also working. (Time Warner)