What's new

Another fuse based cloud mount - CloudFusion

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

JGrana

Very Senior Member
Thanks to ryzhov_al, we can install and use hubicfuse to mount a Hubic cloud drives.
It works quite well - I use it as part of a nightly backup. I mount Hubic, do the rsync, then umount.
Good thread on how to set it up (and get ryzhov_al a few more bits of storage!):

http://www.snbforums.com/threads/is...icfuse-on-any-asus-routers.21673/#post-159127

With the competitive nature of cloud storage, prices are dropping and storage capacity is increasing.

I have done some looking around and there is a open source project called CloudFusion that would be a useful addition. It has support for Sugarsync, Dropbox, Google Drive and Amazon. I did a git pull on the source - thinking it was all python (again, thanks Entware). Unfortunately it seems to require gcc.. not available with Entware.

Anyone try to cross compile CloudFusion? Seem it would be a very good addition to Entware.

BTW, No complaints on Hubic. Good performance, good pricing, etc. Just nice to have alternatives!