What's new

Apple TV Gen 3 5Ghz problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Carnagerover

Hi all,

I am using the latest firmware fom Asus and I can't connect to the Apple TV via 2.4 no problem but it won't have 5Ghz, it will connect but theInternet connection doesn't work. I have tried a reset of all settings but when I setup the network it just says Internet connection failed. I have the router set to N only 20/40Mhz channel 48, I have tried changing settings but to no avail.

I've always had problems with 5Ghz on this router. Slow performance and now it seems as if I can't get anything to connect to it using the latest firmware. I've just disabled mine and use 2.4 for everything.

I've always had problems with 5Ghz on this router. Slow performance and now it seems as if I can't get anything to connect to it using the latest firmware. I've just disabled mine and use 2.4 for everything.

My IPad 3rd generation connects on 5ghz but it did before. I am now on Merlins latest firmware but still no Apple TV.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!