What's new

ASUS AC3200 Client list

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

You can just click on Client List in the BIOS. As far as something outside of the BIOS, I like to use an app called Fing on my cell phone. It's free, you can add name for each client which it remembers, it shows the IP address, the MAC address, and it lists clients who were connected previously who aren't currently connected.

Thanks, but I am looking for a way to use the info in a python script running on a Raspberry Pi.

You can just click on Client List in the BIOS. As far as something outside of the BIOS, I like to use an app called Fing on my cell phone. It's free, you can add name for each client which it remembers, it shows the IP address, the MAC address, and it lists clients who were connected previously who aren't currently connected.

I don't mean to threadjack, but i second the recommendation for Fing. My only problem is that Fing doesnt always remember my clients when I specify the names, it always goes back to the default IP address for each client or lists the manufacturer name. I find myself having to rename all the clients each time I go into the app

I don't mean to threadjack, but i second the recommendation for Fing. My only problem is that Fing doesnt always remember my clients when I specify the names, it always goes back to the default IP address for each client or lists the manufacturer name. I find myself having to rename all the clients each time I go into the app
Really? Whenever I use Fing, it remembers the client info I enter for each IP/MAC address, unless I delete all the extra data and cache from my phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!