What's new

asus merlin cut 4g usb modem speed

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

kiesa1231

Regular Contributor
Hello now i try use huawei e3276s 4g modem in latest asus merlin firmware.I set manully frequency from auto to 1800mhz.With computer i can download torrents about 50mbps 5.4MB/s With asus router rt-n66u and latest stable merlin build speed is very bad and unstable.Torrent speed about 3.7Mb/s Maybe possible increse usb modem speed for stable downloading?And asus sometines reset my modem frequency settings from manually to auto.How disable modem reseting in asus firmware?

Hello now i try use huawei e3276s 4g modem in latest asus merlin firmware.I set manully frequency from auto to 1800mhz.With computer i can download torrents about 50mbps 5.4MB/s With asus router rt-n66u and latest stable merlin build speed is very bad and unstable.Torrent speed about 3.7Mb/s
I remembered that RMerlin did not change code about 3G/4G modem, so you might not be able to get a fix from him. Have you tried stock firmware?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!