What's new

Asus RT-AC51U_printer disabled

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

fangovk

New Around Here
I have issue with router Asus RT-AC51U / Epson SX210, printer has been connected to router usb port (print server&hdd sharing) usually printer port work ok, printer is shown on network map-usb 2.0 device "enabled" (asus wireless router menu on firefox), but for no obvious reason router loose connection and then it shows on network map - usb 2.0 device "disabled" .. I wonder why router often disable shared printer? .. because I haven't change anything from the last time I uses that service, so when I check devices and printers on my PC, printer is greyed out (not online-not available) then I had to reboot router and then printer showed up as online
I've set basic wireless config: AP mode hybrid (have connected ISP modem/router and bridged) .. I've noticed:
You are currently using the Auto channel bandwidth. Click here to modify - You are currently using the Auto channel. Click here to modify. Not sure what it means or is there anything to do with my issue?

any suggestion?

thanks!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!