What's new

Asus RT-AC68R $74.99 @ walmart B&M only ymmv

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

grindliner

New Around Here
Found out about this on slickdeals.

these routers are hardware revision A1. shelf price is sometimes marked $99, but scanning the yellow or red barcode sticker on the box on the price checker rings up $74

To my understanding these have been on clearance for a while, first store had two left, both with shrink wrap removed. One was used. Next store had none, third store had one left still sealed, with anti theft gizmo on it.

if you want to call your store, the stock number is 552288092

Actually Brickseek says nothing available in my area, guy in store said 377013347 from the website is invalid, he knew what router I was talking about and gave me the number I posted. he said all of his item numbers in store start with 522. he was the store that had two of them.

Either way both numbers come up not available in my area on brickseek, and I found them in two out of the three stores I went to.

Supposedly the linksys EA8500 is being cleared out for $69, but haven't seen it.

Huh, interesting. Brickseek shows 1 or fewer of both the 68R and 56R at my store, but I could only find the 68R.