What's new

Asus RT-AC68U and latest Merlin update.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Ribbit

New Around Here
I'm trying to get up to speed on all the technical issues involved with wireless routers and was wondering if my AC68U, which was manufactured this year (2016), would benefit from installing the latest Merlin update?

Thanks for the help.

would benefit from installing the latest Merlin update?

Depends what you are looking for. If you are looking for improved wireless performance, then the answer is no, it will be identical. If you are looking for doing more customization of your configuration, or using any of the highlighted changes, then yes.

Depends what you are looking for. If you are looking for improved wireless performance, then the answer is no, it will be identical. If you are looking for doing more customization of your configuration, or using any of the highlighted changes, then yes.
Thank you for the reply. If I install Merlin on my new Asus AC68U, will it void the warranty?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!