What's new

asus rt-ac87r

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

HackitZ

Occasional Visitor
Hi everyone, i have set up my router and it has been running with out issue's for over a year. all of a sudden i lose wifi and ethernet. plus i can't login to the router gui. a simple power cycle fixes the issue. but with in 8 hours it does it again. i was running merlin 378.52.
i just updated to 378.55 and it still happens. before i try a reset and set everything back, which is a real time killer any thing i should look for that might be causing the issue?
Thanks

So do you perhaps have a lot of Apple devices?
It seems more than one person have issues related to Apple devices..

Hi everyone, i have set up my router and it has been running with out issue's for over a year. all of a sudden i lose wifi and ethernet. plus i can't login to the router gui. a simple power cycle fixes the issue. but with in 8 hours it does it again. i was running merlin 378.52.
i just updated to 378.55 and it still happens. before i try a reset and set everything back, which is a real time killer any thing i should look for that might be causing the issue?
Thanks

I'd make sure the router is not running too hot.

Thanks for the replies guys,
only 2 apple phones that rarely connect.
I'll keep an eye on the heat, maybe that's causing my issue.

You say you lose wifi, is that 2.4 or 5 GHz?
I had issues with my family complaining that 'internet got slow' after an uptime of 15-20 days on Merlins 378.55, this on 2.4GHZ.
A reboot usually solved the problem.

You say you lose wifi, is that 2.4 or 5 GHz?
I had issues with my family complaining that 'internet got slow' after an uptime of 15-20 days on Merlins 378.55, this on 2.4GHZ.
A reboot usually solved the problem.
I loose it all, wifi and ethernet.
but it's been up for 2 days now. keeping an eye on it as it might have been a heat issue.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!