What's new

Asus RT-AC87U & Apple iCloud Blocked

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Louis James

Occasional Visitor
Good Morning:

Is it possible that Build 3.84.13_10 is blocking iCloud on both Wired and Wireless Connections. My wife's iPhone can access her photos while on Cellular Data. However, put the phone on Wifi and it will not access anything in Photos (or iCloud for that matter).

Even the computer can't access any photos on icloud.com.

I find it hard to believe that somehow the Router is Blocking the service but I have no other option to consider unless I'm messing something. By the way, reset the phone network settings (and all settings) and no luck. And it is happening to two different Windows 10 systems as well. What is common is the Router.

I would be grateful for any thoughts. Thank you.

Regards:

Louis

Good Morning:

Is it possible that Build 3.84.13_10 is blocking iCloud on both Wired and Wireless Connections. My wife's iPhone can access her photos while on Cellular Data. However, put the phone on Wifi and it will not access anything in Photos (or iCloud for that matter).

Even the computer can't access any photos on icloud.com.

I find it hard to believe that somehow the Router is Blocking the service but I have no other option to consider unless I'm messing something. By the way, reset the phone network settings (and all settings) and no luck. And it is happening to two different Windows 10 systems as well. What is common is the Router.

I would be grateful for any thoughts. Thank you.

Regards:

Louis
Are you using any addons as well?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!