What's new

ASUS U32VJ WIFI Intel Centrino N 2230

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

2danny9

New Around Here
I bought the laptop, it has ->W8<-.
I assumed maybe drivers were old or Windows needed a repair. Nope. Still connects to every router, but has no connection to the internet.

It first had ASUS:

V15.5.0.42

I then installed ASUS:

V15.5.5.47

I then install Intel's wifi driver:

V15.5.6e64

In school, I connect to the WIFI and I get internet for one second and then I get no internet, the wifi cycles automatically connecting to disconcerting. Doing this manually did not work also.

I ASSUMED this was at school only. No, I had V15.5.5.47, and in a space of 10 minutes, TWICE my WIFI dropped. Connected to wifi, but no internet!

I uninstalled the Wireless software from programs, then uninstall device driver from device manager. I installed all version drivers via run as admin.

Device manager also lists:

Intel WiUSB - USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller - Windows code not load drivers code 31, hardware id: root\usbpalbus.

Help please, I do want to send this laptop back, I either fix it or refund it, I have no other computer to wait for 15+ days to send it off to repairs.

I;ve also used reg cleaners, defrag etc.

Thank you all in advance,

Dan