What's new

AX11000 Beta Thread Gone?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

He probably didn't think it was necessary.
But since he is not even required to post links, I don't think he should justify himself if he wants to delete them.

The thread was removed at Asus's request. These beta firmware were not intended for public release, as they are very early test builds intended for internal test purposes.

Terrible beta release, lots of bugs

That's the thing, these weren't a "beta release", they were early internal test builds, not ready to be used in production yet.

He probably didn't think it was necessary.
But since he is not even required to post links, I don't think he should justify himself if he wants to delete them.
I wasn't asking him to justify anything.

I was just suggesting that it might have been more helpful to keep the thread and point out the firmware is really buggy.

The thread was removed at Asus's request. These beta firmware were not intended for public release, as they are very early test builds intended for internal test purposes.

That's the thing, these weren't a "beta release", they were early internal test builds, not ready to be used in production yet.
Thanks Eric, but isn't that all the more reason to keep the thread and inform people of the mistaken release.

The beta is (or was) available on the 52asus Chinese forum and therefore is (or was) available to over a billion people.

The beta is (or was) available on the 52asus Chinese forum and therefore is (or was) available to over a billion people.

52asus is not my problem. This forum is. Asus asked me to delete the thread, so I complied with their request.

52asus is not my problem. This forum is. Asus asked me to delete the thread, so I complied with their request.

Yea it is probably for the best anyways, a lot of their newest betas for their latest and greatest have been full of problems lately. On top of that, I wouldn't want to test WPA3 at least until it has been officially certified WPA3.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!