What's new

AX88U USB not detected after reboot

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

N7389

Occasional Visitor
Hello all,

Really appreciate if you could provide any pointers to problem I am having with my AX88U. It's running 386.2_4 currently, but since last several upgrades as well, after a reboot, the USB key (I have tried different models and brands) is not detected, and I need to remove and plug again and then it's detected and mounted immediately.
Just wondering if there's any command line I could use to do this via SSH, saving me having to go to loft after each reboot.
I tried number of commands such as detect_usb_devices from the available commands in SSH (by pressing tab key twice) but did not find any that managed to do it.
Many Thanks.

//AX88U 386.2_4

My USB got stuck in read-only mode yesterday night and I cannot mount it anymore... I guess it died of Diversion and Skynet logging...

USB key works, if I just unplug and plug back again, it mounts up and works fine, until next reboot

Thank you,

hotplug2 gives
[sighandler]: No more events to be processed, quitting.
[cleanup]: Waiting for children.
[cleanup]: All children terminated.

but no change.
Also tried, autodet, hotplug, usb_modeswitch, usb_notify, usbmode, disk_remove, and learned what some of those commands does :)