What's new

Backup storage providers in Oakville

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

gariffer

New Around Here
My dad is looking for the backup storage providers in Oakville for his new upcoming small scale business firm. He found a lot of option and shortlisted few companies that provide backup storage services. One of them is Stage2data which is an Oakville based cloud storage provider which avails the services that goes appropriate with my requirements. What opinions do you guys have? Any suggestions in this concern will be highly appreciated.

Why would it matter where a cloud storage provider is located (aside from which country)? And Oakville, where?

First of all I would like to ask the same question as thiggins above did.

Is Data confidential and need to be secure? If yes than I would recommend not to go for the public cloud back up solution and go for the private cloud back up solution. We are doing same here in our company we are putting everything in our server (QNAP) using Syncrify. We have scheduled the data synchronization on daily basis and above all we can also upload from any machine from any where using Internet. So, like this my files remains under my network and I feel secure about this.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!