What's new

Can't connect iPhone 4S

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Zarley Z

New Around Here
Hello everyone,

New to the forums and could use some help. I just purchased this router, set it up, works great/fast, BUT I'm having trouble connecting my iPhone 4S. I initially had it connected day 1, but upon arriving home from work on day 2, the iPhone was unable to join the 2.4Ghz network. All other connections are fine (LAN, wireless laptop, etc). I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a perpetual need to reboot/reset the router. Does anyone have any suggestions for solving this problem? Thanks in advance.

It's actually a hidden network with no passphrase. I just reset the network settings on the iPhone and tried connecting with success. I'll have to see if it maintains connection this time around. If the connection drops again, I'll be back for suggestions, thanks!

How did you make out Z? What I discovered with several Apple products is that sometimes 10 or 13 character passphrases don't work, no idea why, lol. Seemed to be more of a problem with my E4200.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!