What's new

Cant delete manual IP assignments in DHCP

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ex99125b

Occasional Visitor
AC66U-B1 running AC68U 384.19
VpnMgr is my only script

I cant seem to delete any static IP assignments that I have made in LAN->DHCP SERVER. My syslog shows no errors ( such as the not enough mem error that others have seen in this instance). My DHCP leases in SYS LOG->DHCP LEASES show new IP leases for devices that should have static IPs.
Ive tried nvram unset dhcpd_static nvram commit.
Im at a loss I figured Id ask before starting over.
Oh, and everywhere it the GUI that says "WAN" now says "VAN" and everytime I try to enter the device name "Roku" in an assignment it changes to "year"
Any sage advice will be greatly appreciated.
Is there a way I can clear out all of my static assignments without having to do a system reset?

UPDATE:
I installed and ran YazDHCP figuring that it would defibrillate NVRAM, then uninstalled it and now everything seems to be working. The engineer in me hates serendipity, I sure would like to know why this worked.

Last edited:
Think you had that spelled incorrectly.
dhcp_staticlist
Thanks, good catch, you are right!
While I'm fairly certain that I tried to unset the dhcp_staticlist in the [DHCP Settings], I typo'd my message above. Beyond the proofreading though, any ideas why I was having the problem?