What's new

Can't update firmware on new RT-AX92U (nor change the language back to english)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

armand

Occasional Visitor
I can't update my firmware. When I press check for update I get the following error "De router kan niet verbinden met ASUS-server om te controleren op firmware-updates. Keer terug naar deze pagina nadat u opnieuw met internet bent verbonden en klik op Controleren om te controleren op de nieuwste firmware-updates. " unfortuntely changing the language back to english doesn't work either but it says it cannot connect to the asus server (my internet works)

So I manually downloaded the firmware but nothing happens when I try to upload, no progress bar no loading nothing

incidentally are there some enhanced firmware available for the AX92U, merlin does not seem to have any

Did you unzip the file before you tried to flash it ? And no Merlin does not support the AX92 at least right now not sure if he ever will.

Did you unzip the file before you tried to flash it ? And no Merlin does not support the AX92 at least right now not sure if he ever will.

yes, tried in chrome, vivaldi and that new microsoft browser (whatever it is called)

anyway I tried to manually update from my phone and that did work

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!