What's new

Client List Network Map

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Rando

Occasional Visitor
Hello,

I have an RP-AC56 extender connected to an AC-3100 router. I'm currently running the latest firmware 384.11_2.

The Client List Network Map used to show how many devices were connecting thru the RP-AC56 by showing a number in the upper right corner of the RP-AC56's icon when viewing the client list currently connected. Since the upgrade it has not done this.

Any way to get that back?

Thanks

Hello,

I have an RP-AC56 extender connected to an AC-3100 router. I'm currently running the latest firmware 384.11_2.

The Client List Network Map used to show how many devices were connecting thru the RP-AC56 by showing a number in the upper right corner of the RP-AC56's icon when viewing the client list currently connected. Since the upgrade it has not done this.

Any way to get that back?

Thanks
These types of issues are usually caused by changes made in the code by asus and usually appear one firmware and disappear another, as long as you can tell your devices are connecting to the AP I would not worry too much.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!