What's new

Cloud manage multi-vendor Wi-Fi Access Point

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Patroclus

New Around Here
Hello,

I am testing this novel solution called Tanaza.com which is a SaaS to cloud manage multi vendor Access Points.
They support Ubiquiti UniFi, PicoStation, AirRouters and it seems to work well. Have anyone tried to use it with TP-Links or Engenius? I might start using those brands too, but I'd like to have an idea about how they are supported by the Tanaza dashboard...

:eek::rolleyes:

Hello,

I am testing this novel solution called Tanaza.com which is a SaaS to cloud manage multi vendor Access Points.
They support Ubiquiti UniFi, PicoStation, AirRouters and it seems to work well. Have anyone tried to use it with TP-Links or Engenius? I might start using those brands too, but I'd like to have an idea about how they are supported by the Tanaza dashboard...

:eek::rolleyes:
Hi.
Tanaza supports several models as you can see from the WebSite. All models flashed with Tanaza Firmware are then possible to be fully managed from the cloud dashboard. That is the one of the added values Tanaza brings to you. You can get pretty build your networks with inexpensive equipments and have an enterprise level management avoiding expensive hardware and local controllers!

Cheers!
Joao

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!