What's new

Core 1 staying maxed out at 100%?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

AppleBag

Regular Contributor
Hey all

I'm currently on version 384.6, with a ASUS RT-AC68U.

I just noticed that core 1 is staying maxed at 100% and I'm not sure what's causing it? I've looked through all the tabs but nothing is glaring back at me as to what it might be, and not exactly sure where I should be looking to pinpoint the exact cause?

Addition: Sometimes, like right now for example, navigating between router admin pages becomes painfully slow, and even completely unresponsive, just showing the 'throbber' on the tab as a 'working' indicator. I'm kind of guessing they might be related? Note that this is directly accessing it via 192.168.0.1.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I just noticed that core 1 is staying maxed at 100% and I'm not sure what's causing it? I've looked through all the tabs but nothing is glaring back at me as to what it might be, and not exactly sure where I should be looking to pinpoint the exact cause?

make a power cycle, if its still there factory reset and manually setup.

o_O DOH!

A reboot of the router seems to have done the trick. :oops: I ALWAYS reboot as the first Troubleshooting test but I guess this time I didn't because as I was trying to add ports I was power cycling after each time I added one.

Anyway, at least so far everything seems back to normal. Thanks!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!