What's new

CPU: 1 PID: 10975 Comm: dcd Tainted:

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mrf0ster

Occasional Visitor
Hello all, can I please start by saying that if this topic has been addressed previously I apologise. I tried to do a search on key words, but didn’t find anything relevant.

I have noticed of late that I keep getting what I see as “Crash”? Nothing appears to be effected by this as all things run well. I guess I am just curious as to what may be causing this and if I have some settings that may conflict with one another?

Thanking you all in advance for any suggestions or education you may be able to provide.

Cheers Mark
Asuswrt-Merlin Version:384.9 Asus RT-AC86U

(To say I am thrilled that with VPN on, and I still get these speeds with this firmware would be an understatement. The best yet!)

upload_2019-2-24_11-18-59.png

Attachments

• CPU 1 PID 1235 Comm dcd Tainted.txt
    8.9 KB · Views: 306
Hello all, can I please start by saying that if this topic has been addressed previously I apologise. I tried to do a search on key words, but didn’t find anything relevant.

I have noticed of late that I keep getting what I see as “Crash”? Nothing appears to be effected by this as all things run well. I guess I am just curious as to what may be causing this and if I have some settings that may conflict with one another?

Thanking you all in advance for any suggestions or education you may be able to provide.

Cheers Mark
Asuswrt-Merlin Version:384.9 Asus RT-AC86U

(To say I am thrilled that with VPN on, and I still get these speeds with this firmware would be an understatement. The best yet!)

View attachment 16365
Known issue:
https://asuswrt.lostrealm.ca/changelog-382
- KNOWN ISSUE: dcd process crashing on RT-AC86U (bug in Trend
Micro's code, outside of my control).

Ah didn't even think to check that Jack! Thank you, very much appreciated.

Cheers Mark

Last edited: