What's new

Disable router.asus.com

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

John Bennett

Occasional Visitor
This is driving me insane!!
How can I disable the above redirect? Have several Asus routers (mainly AC68u's), and whenever I am trying to manage any of them, I gte redirected back to the main 'internet' router, and can't get in to manage the others.
Help Please!
Thanks.

Does each one have a different IP address? Try connected to their IP address, not the URL.

This is driving me insane!!
How can I disable the above redirect? Have several Asus routers (mainly AC68u's), and whenever I am trying to manage any of them, I gte redirected back to the main 'internet' router, and can't get in to manage the others.
Help Please!
Thanks.

It's one URL and it's resolved in the site router to the site router webUI.

OE

Try connected to their IP address, not the URL.
Yep, all have different IP's, and connecting via IP just results in being redirected to router.asus.com (my primary router), regardless. So, no luck. This IS my problem....
Thanks.
It's one URL and it's resolved in the site router to the site router webUI.
Yes, realise this, what I'm after is the solution so this won't happen!

Yep, all have different IP's, and connecting via IP just results in being redirected to router.asus.com (my primary router), regardless. So, no luck. This IS my problem....
Thanks.

Yes, realise this, what I'm after is the solution so this won't happen!

Are your routers in an AiMesh?

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!