What's new

DMZ and rebooting router solving issues, need help

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

wsarahan

Hi guys how are you?

I need a help here and i`ll try to describe the best i can since my english is not good

I have a Rt-Ac3200 one with load balance enabled and the main PC at DMZ, playing for example Black Ops 3 my NAT is open that is the correct, but when i try to find some match sometimes i can`t find anyone, i thought it might be a game issue but now comes the deal

If i rebbot the router the game starts working again finding match or if i simnply disable dmz and enable again at the same time the issue is gone as well

Just tried the Merlin FW, the Asus FW and the same issue happens, all clean install after making a 15 seconds hard phisycal reset at the back of the router and configuring everything from stock

What should i do or try?

Any help will be nice

Have you tried taking load balancing off at all? If so do so.

Make sure your PC isn't in the DMZ zone either, you don't want your PC exposed to everyone on the internet. Manually port forward the ports for Black Ops III (sounds like your a PC gamer?) or enable UPNP for convenience.

Have you tried taking load balancing off at all? If so do so.

Make sure your PC isn't in the DMZ zone either, you don't want your PC exposed to everyone on the internet. Manually port forward the ports for Black Ops III (sounds like your a PC gamer?) or enable UPNP for convenience.

Thanks I already took off the pc from DMZ and opened the ports that the game needs, happened the same

Just the UPNP thing I did not tried, should I let enabled all the time? Where I can find this option?

Edit: as I saw here searching the Internet is this the UPNP you are talking about?

f2edbbcb800ba17727dde24826710cd4.jpg

If yes it's is enabled in both links

Thanks man

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't deal with the Dual WAN code, sorry.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!