What's new

Skynet Dual-WAN support?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

vertigo888

Occasional Visitor
Hi - Does Skynet support Dual-WAN? I have a Dual WAN setup. If it doesn't, are there plans to support it and with firewall enabled within the Merlin firmware, will the WAN thats's not covered by Skynet be protected?

It's in a load balanced configuration but I have specific clients going down each WAN via rules.

Just to double check here - I have the firmware firewall enabled anyway. This will cover both WAN even with skynet enabled for only 1 of them?

It's in a load balanced configuration but I have specific clients going down each WAN via rules.

Just to double check here - I have the firmware firewall enabled anyway. This will cover both WAN even with skynet enabled for only 1 of them?
I have Dual WAN setup due to WAN port failure, with primary WAN set to a LAN port. Router shows secondary as cable unplugged.
Skynet works for me.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!