What's new

EdgeRouter-X IPv6 Setup

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sirbrent

New Around Here
Hello, I have searched the Ubiquiti community forums but the information there is hard to find as the process to enable IPv6 support is different between EdgeOS versions and pretty situation specific.
My EdgeRouter-X has the lastest FW (1.8.5) and my ISP is Comcast. With my setup eth0 is WAN and eth1-eth4 are switch0.

I am having problems getting IPv6 fully implemented. The router gets a IPv6 address on WAN port (i can get proper ping6 responses from CLI) but no devices attached to switch ports are getting IPv6 connectivity.

I have attached the config file I described above. If anyone has feedback I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• config.boot.cleaned.txt
    6.6 KB · Views: 909
Just declare switch0, for your LAN. If you have the WAN part correct, you should see V6 IP's for for your LAN sgment. There are a ton of config examples for Comcast IPV6, on the UBNT site. Just search the UBNT site for comcast ipv6.