What's new

External Antenna Array for RT-AC66R

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

SJMarty

Occasional Visitor
I currently have my very old WRT54GL mounted in a structured wiring (metal) enclosure. I'm using this external antenna stand to get the antennas outside of the enclosure.

I'm considering purchasing the RT-AC66R and will have the same need to get the antennas outside of the enclosure. I'm curious if anyone has tried to use the antenna extender that comes with the PCE-AC68 card with the RT-AC66R?

I currently have my very old WRT54GL mounted in a structured wiring (metal) enclosure. I'm using this external antenna stand to get the antennas outside of the enclosure.

I'm considering purchasing the RT-AC66R and will have the same need to get the antennas outside of the enclosure. I'm curious if anyone has tried to use the antenna extender that comes with the PCE-AC68 card with the RT-AC66R?
I ended up buying both the router and the card to give it a try. It works perfectly. :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!