What's new

Fallingfalcon

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

el pescador

Keeps getting the odd AIprotection email saying it blocked the site.
1.I havent tried to connect to that website.
2.What is it?

i did a bit of digging around and even firefox blocks the fallingfalcon.com web site and says

The owner of 192.168.1.1 has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

192.168.1.1:8443 uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed. Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER

further info

The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed
The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER
Self-signed certificates make your data safe from eavesdroppers, but say nothing about who the recipient of the data is. This is common for intranet websites that aren't available publicly and you may bypass the warning for such sites.

now im assuming the ai protection in my asus router has blocked www.fallingfalcon.com and has redirected me to 192.168.1.1:8443 and the warning

i assume you have an asus router what model is it and what firmware version are you using

interestingly i can only find info on www.fallingfalcon.com when it relates to a version of merlins fork of the asus firmware

Last edited:
Thanks.
I was googling around the other night and read it was some form of ad url.
Think i will just let Ai protection keep blocking it.

Also get one from the kodi box which i blocks xytrepo.me.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!