What's new

[Feature Request] Logout Admin Session after xx minutes of inactivity from console?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hi,

It's possible add this features?

Thanks

The login credentials are cached by your web browser, so it will keep resending them whenever accessing the router until you actually shut down your browser. If you turn off your browser, then it will stop talking to your router, and the session will eventually expire on the router.

The login credentials are cached by your web browser, so it will keep resending them whenever accessing the router until you actually shut down your browser. If you turn off your browser, then it will stop talking to your router, and the session will eventually expire on the router.

Ah. That explains what I have been seeing. I noticed on the iPad safari and on pc Firefox logout didn't work per say. If I browsed back to the router ip after logging out, I would be in the console. I have to logout and end the browser before I get another credential challenge.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!