What's new

Firmware 3.0.0.4.206 Airprint Issues

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Addictedtokaos

Occasional Visitor
Ive been running .206 for a few days. I would have to say it is much more stable than .318.

My issues with 318 was the WAN would just slow to a crawl after a few hours. But as far as I could tell Airprint would work.

Now with 206 I have no issues with my WAN speeds but now Airprint will not work. It will work for a while after a reset but then my wife's IPad will not see the printer anymore. Some people have posted in other forums you need to disable IGMP snooping, which I am unable to find in 206 but as far as I understand it should be disabled by default.

Im also experiencing steam client disconnects while gaming.

I was really happy on 1.0.1.8m but Airprint wasnt working.

just for anyone looking for a solution like I was. The only thing I could do was downgrade to 1.0.1.8n. It seems to work well with no WAN, WLAN, or Airprint issues.

Just preform your recovery flash and then disable IGMP snooping in Wifi Professional Tab.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!