What's new

Fixed Bug Report - 380.59 - dhcp-event not firing: My mistake

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

PabloAbonia

Regular Contributor
On cold boots, there are occasions when dhcp-event doesn't appear to fire. I believe this occurs when an IPv6 bound event occurs prior to the IPv4 bound events.

Pablo

On cold boots, there are occasions when dhcp-event doesn't appear to fire. I believe this occurs when an IPv6 bound event occurs prior to the IPv4 bound events.

Pablo

One other about this for clarity. This is only occurring during boot. At other times dhcp-event appears to fire.

Pablo

I was just heading here to report the same thing. I hope it will get fixed in the latest firmware, I might switch back to 380.57 where there was no ipv6/dhcp issue. The router I am using is AC3200.

I was just heading here to report the same thing. I hope it will get fixed in the latest firmware, I might switch back to 380.57 where there was no ipv6/dhcp issue. The router I am using is AC3200.

My mistake. In editing the script, I somehow changed the name from dhcpc-event to dhcp-event.

Pablo

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!