What's new

FS: HP 1410-8G, Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Lite ER3, 2x QLogic QLE2460, Alix 2C3

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Jesse B

Regular Contributor
FS: HP 1410-8G, 2x QLogic QLE2460, Alix 2C3

Few networking items I'm just trying to get rid of. I'm open to any offer, just please try to be reasonable! I just want this stuff out of my closet, so I want to help somebody score a good deal.

HeatWare: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=73719

HP 1410-8G Gigabit Switch
Used for about 6 months, great little switch. Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done.
[Small Packet USA Air - $10.35]
$60 Shipped OBO

QLogic QLE2460 4Gbps Single Port Fibre Channel Card ( x2 )
Was originally going to use these for iSCSI between my ESXi server and a SAN I was planning, never went through with it. These are working pulls I bought, I haven't used them for anything other than brief testing.
$25ea. Shipped or $45 Shipped for both, OBO

PCEngines Alix 2C3
Purchased with the intent of building a pfSense-based Firewall/Router with this, but ended up purchasing something else. I'm the second owner, and only used it for a few hours. 1GB CF card included, but I have no idea how much life it has left in it. Includes Linksys power supply (12v, 1A).
$70 Shipped OBO

Thanks for looking!

Sold:
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter ERLite-3

Last edited:
i grabbed the ERL :)

looking forward to getting it