What's new

General site annoyances

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Sinner

Im getting agitated with the constant deletion of disgruntled members complaints and one of my own recently as well with no response yet again to the question. Do I have to get louder to get some answers?

Im getting agitated with the constant deletion of disgruntled members complaints and one of my own recently as well with no response yet again to the question. Do I have to get louder to get some answers?

How is that going to help?

Why don't you just ask (politely) your question again?

If you have a question about the site itself, then I recommend you directly contact @thiggins, the site owner.

If you have a question about the site itself, then I recommend you directly contact @thiggins, the site owner.
I have pm'd him and you with the question. posted 3x elsewhere and all three were deleted. Never a single response to it. Not sure what else todo other than try posting loudly here taking screenshots to move elsewhere if it becomes nessissary. This is my last attempt on this medium

I have pm'd him and you with the question. posted 3x elsewhere and all three were deleted. Never a single response to it. Not sure what else todo other than try posting loudly here taking screenshots to move elsewhere if it becomes nessissary. This is my last attempt on this medium

I went back as far as February, and I don't see a singlee PM from you in my inbox.

Anyway, anything related to this site should be addressed to Tim. I'm not a site manager, just a forum moderator.

I went back as far as February, and I don't see a singlee PM from you in my inbox.

Anyway, anything related to this site should be addressed to Tim. I'm not a site manager, just a forum moderator.

All good its been over a year now I suppose I can jus wait longer. hes a busy guy

Another year has passed with no response from @thiggins. New forum looks good.. the big S image not so much.. when can we change this?

Another year has passed with no response from @thiggins. New forum looks good.. the big S image not so much.. when can we change this?

Whenever you want... just select it and edit it.

OE

@Sinner, click on your username at the top right of the page. Click the Edit button/word below your name. Note, you have to hover over your name there to see the Edit button.

it wont let me.. clicking it does nothing.. theres no edit button etc.. somethings missing

Drill down on your avatar picture until you can upload a new one.

OE

@Sinner, click on your username at the top right of the page. Click the Edit button/word below your name. Note, you have to hover over your name there to see the Edit button.
tried that.. no edit button becomes visible that way either. @thiggins how many years this gonna take to get resolved or even looked at? Its at the point of being hilarious now tbh. Is there a someone else here that might know what theyre doing? this guy obviously not the right guy

@Sinner, don't wait for a button to appear. Do what @OzarkEdge says.

Keep clicking your avatar until it asks for an image to use as your avatar or your gravatar.

If you still don't get that use another browser or even another device to access this function.

It isn't this website, it is you. :p