What's new

GUI stats missing for spdMerlin and ntpMerlin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

TheLyppardMan

Very Senior Member
spdMerlin was working fine until I installed ntpMerlin late yesterday evening. On checking this morning, there were no GUI stats for ntpMerlin and the speedest stats were also blank. I've tried uninstalling spdMerlin, followed by a fresh reinstall, but the stats are still blank. I've checked the system log and the speed tests are running, so can anyone tell me how to get them in the GUI? I've tried reboot the router, but still no stats.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 17_09_2020 , 07_37_29.jpg
    Screenshot - 17_09_2020 , 07_37_29.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 144
I had the same issue, and as I understood it it was ntpMerlin not working correctly that caused it. Once ntpMerlin got up and running, gui stats came back. Sadly,when I then tried to reinstall uiDivStats, the installer got stuck and now the aforementioned gui stats are gone again. I can't even open uiDivStats in amtm to uninstall it.

I ended up in a big mess with my USB flash drives and had to start all over again to fix the issues, including High CPU demand. Have a look at my other thread if you want to see what I did - it might be worth trying something similar.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!