What's new

have any body heard of this model. Asus RT-AC68A

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Your link goes to an RT-AC68U here.

You're right!

I am guessing that it is the 'amazon' version. ;)

lol I was thinking the same thing hopefully the internals are the same as the price is way cheaper

I wouldn't bet on that. Even for the $65 cheaper over the expected 5+ years of use, I would still buy the 'real' Asus RT-AC68U model we know and trust. ;)

A = ADSL version probably.

Maybe not, "Pre-order now."

I wouldn't bet on that. Even for the $65 cheaper over the expected 5+ years of use, I would still buy the 'real' Asus RT-AC68U model we know and trust. ;)
I just got of the phone with asus and they told me its the same router as the u and they told me the the u stand for universal and the A stands for Amazon
it's cheaper because amazon Package and sell it unlike third party sellers

No proof sorry, its based on what i found on Google
Thanks. Yeah, that could be. Just don't want to assume anything. If it's just an Amazon branded version of the same router that's already out there, then why the delay in release? Thought someone here might know the skinny, have an inside track... [emoji6]

Last edited:
There's also an RT-AC68UF that showed up, no idea what it will be.

The price on the 68A on amazon looks great. But it is pre-order only:

Available for Pre-order. This item will be released on April 18, 2016.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!