What's new

hello

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

broly

New Around Here
hi everyone,

i just felt it was sort of rude to post about a firmware i've developed for MT7621AT devices without a brief introduction here.

my name is Broly and i've been using a computer heavily since i was ten years old. in the two decades plus since that time, i've had the blessing of exposing myself to pretty much every corner of the internet and also got a good education.

i am (finally!) here because i feel my firmware is ready for the abuse and enthusiasm that has been shown by this member base for the twenty years their networking-related discussion has popped up on my first page of search engine hits.

DD-WRT is an enthusiast aftermarket router firmware that was a large reason i ended up being interested in operating systems (windows too, of course, but that was from a graphical perspective). and what better way to improve enthusiasm firmware performance than soliciting input and feedback from those users?

that's all.

Welcome to the forums @broly. Options for people with different hardware are always welcome.

@broly. the existance of dd-wrt give you no right to violate the copyright of dd-wrt by not following the gpl license. you are not permitted to use any of the dd-wrt codes. this is not your firmware. its my firmware

Gentlemen, please take this argument somewhere else. Thread closed.

Reactions: MvW
Status
Not open for further replies.