What's new

I have a RT-N66U w/ Merlin 378.52_2 & OpenVPN with PIA, Need Help!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

punchedinthepodcast

New Around Here
I have been searching this forum to find out if I can figure this out without having to repost.

What I have read so far is that my router isn't powerful enough but I just want to have optimal performance for what I have for now. I installed the latest build of Merlin into my RT-N66U router and set up the OpenVPN with my Private Internet Access VPN settings.

Once I followed all the steps, it seems to work pretty good, however some sites time-out. I am not sure why this is. Can someone provided me with custom configurations that I can copy and paste it so that not only do i achieve prime download speeds, but that I can ensure no sites get timed out.​

On a side note,​
Hulu gives me problems when I try to access their service. Is there a method that all Hulu traffic (PC, Tablet, Cell Phone) bypasses the OpenVPN settings for Hulu Content Only?​