What's new

Images do not load

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Caple

Regular Contributor
Hey, everyone.
There is a specific website that the images are not loading for me. It doesn't load on Chrome, neither on IE.
It works on my tablet, my notebook and my smartphone. So the problem is not on my router or my internet.
The website is not blocked on a hosts file or anything like that.
The only security app running is Windows Defender. The images do not load even with Defender disabled.
Tried also on two virtual machines (Ubuntu 15.04 and Windows 10). Same problem.
Any ideia what is the next step to troubleshoot it?
Thanx.

Hey, everyone.
There is a specific website that the images are not loading for me. It doesn't load on Chrome, neither on IE.
It works on my tablet, my notebook and my smartphone. So the problem is not on my router or my internet.
The website is not blocked on a hosts file or anything like that.
The only security app running is Windows Defender. The images do not load even with Defender disabled.
Tried also on two virtual machines (Ubuntu 15.04 and Windows 10). Same problem.
Any ideia what is the next step to troubleshoot it?
Thanx.

Have you tried latest version Flash player?

Sorry, but what does flash player has to do with it?
The images that are not loading are simple jpg files. And they open on other devices on the same network.
But anyway, I have the latest version installed.

Sorry, but what does flash player has to do with it?
The images that are not loading are simple jpg files. And they open on other devices on the same network.
But anyway, I have the latest version installed.

Latest is v18 beta. Lately browser block player for security concerns. Even my Linksys router GUI page complained about Flash Player one day trying to run speed test.

But I have the problem on two virtual machines also. And I didn't even try to install flash on both.

Yes, on Chrome. But the problem persists without it. And persists on IE, where I don't have anything installed.

Have you tried turning on the browser development console and looking for errors? (F12 on IE) Virtually every site posts errors, but you may be able to zero in on the jpg's.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!