What's new

Inline config .ovpn file can't be uploaded . . . 380.63_2

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Ajay1685

Occasional Visitor
I can't upload .ovpn file , my router web UI hangs , even rebooting router does not help, have to clear nvram and start over.

Running Merlin 380.63_2 on Asus AC68U (flashed from Tmobile version)
please help !

Attachments

• AC68U_merlin380_63_2.PNG
    AC68U_merlin380_63_2.PNG
    247.3 KB · Views: 655
I can't upload .ovpn file , my router web UI hangs , even rebooting router does not help, have to clear nvram and start over.

Running Merlin 380.63_2 on Asus AC68U (flashed from Tmobile version)
please help !
How much JFFS space to you have free?

I am not using jffs for anything else (logs etc . . ), In the tools sysinfo tab shows JFFS 1.77/62.75

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Could be a corrupt opvn file then, did you try one of the others available from your service provider?

I will give it try , doing factory reset now on the router.

Tried the other .ovpn files with in-line config from bolehVPN . Still the same issue , once I click the upload button nothing happens except the spinning wheel and UI is not reachable after a refresh or a reboot . Only option is to clear NVRAM by holding wps button on boot.

Never mind, thank you for your help. You were right, it was something wrong with .ovpn files from bolehVPN , they sent me the new one. Which uploaded fine and I could connect

Thank you for trying to help and merlin for this awesome firmwares.

Bolehvpn recently decided to use a chain made of three separate certificates, which is far too large to fit in the firmware buffer. The truncated certificate are probably causing something else to crash in the firmware as it tries to setup the OpenVPN service.

New updates .ovpn files I downloaded today from bolehVPN contains chain of two certificates , which worked fine with 380.63_2 . I am connected now. Will report if I find any issue along the run.
I am a VPN noob

Thank you Merlin , for chiming in in this thread , you rock.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!