What's new

Install Download Master as an Entware package

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Carlos M.

Regular Contributor
Hi,

I installed succesfully owncloud and discovered that if I install, after, DM... I overwrite "something" of the owncloud config and everything stops working. So... I decided to keep owncloud and search a DM sustitute.

I installed pyload but don't do that I look for and DM was perfect for this. Just send from my firefox some torrent links to queue the downloads in my router.

So... I would like to install DM from the cli and have the control about whats happen during the installation.

For DM I use the Asus Downloader pluging for firefox and for pyload I use FlashGot but... won't work.

Any idea about how can I do it?

Thanks in advance

Edited:

I am newbie with linux and this firmwares... I suspect that is not possible to have entware-ng and optware-ng running together... :(
I'll remove entware and try to install optware-ng with lighttpd, owncloud and donwload master.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Last edited:
Transmission is the one you are looking for.

Thanks flytiger. I'm not sure about your advice but I'll check the addons for FF and this downloader manager.
I want automate my workflow with the router and torrent downloading.

;)

I hope this works perfectly with entware-ng.

Just a question, what's better, Transmission or RUtorrent?

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!