What's new

intermittent reboots

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mike2h

Regular Contributor
hi, im a noob when it cimes to networking so pls keep that in mind with any responses. I have a 68p and have been using stock firmware until merlins 378.55 came out and decided to switch. works great, wireless seems to be better and I like the layout. the only problem im having is having to reset my router every 3-4 days and there is a possibility of very momentary loss of wireless/lan network(not sure if is the drivers, something else or just my imagination).
I had no reboot issues before so im just wondering if there is some setting that I need to change or go back to prev(if possible). I would prefer to make merlins work for reasons stated above.
ty mike

hi, im a noob when it cimes to networking so pls keep that in mind with any responses. I have a 68p and have been using stock firmware until merlins 378.55 came out and decided to switch. works great, wireless seems to be better and I like the layout. the only problem im having is having to reset my router every 3-4 days and there is a possibility of very momentary loss of wireless/lan network(not sure if is the drivers, something else or just my imagination).
I had no reboot issues before so im just wondering if there is some setting that I need to change or go back to prev(if possible). I would prefer to make merlins work for reasons stated above.
ty mike
Did you do a factory default reset and enter in your settings manually afterwards? If no, I suggest that you do so as it'll save you some headaches.

spoke to soon:(. just had to reboot.
so, any ideas out there? any info I can supply that will help?

Could try forgetting the network settings from your devices and setting them backup again. The momentary loss of connectivity could be due to some other interference.

dont know what that would be as it only started once I installed the new drivers. I have unplugged everything on my network for a complete reset so not sure what the deal is there.
ty for reply

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!