What's new

IPTraffic Monitoring - Display manually assigned hostnames?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

BT!

New Around Here
Again, very nice firmware.

In the Traffic Analyzer section, in the Traffic Monitor tab, when you display for Per device/Real time, Per device/Daily or Per device/Montly. When I enable Display hostnames, it would be interesting to use the Manually assigned IP around the DHCP list on the LAN section, DHCP tab.

Maybe I’m wrong (I'm not a ASP or JS expert) but, when I look at the source code, all seems to be implemented in Asuswrt-Merlin 378.55 by staticList: decodeURIComponent('<% nvram_char_to_ascii("", "dhcp_staticlist") indirectly used by clientFromIP in the file client_function.js.

This would be very useful for me, since most of the devices are wireless and thus not usually connected.

My setup:
- Asus RT-AC87U running Asuswrt-Merlin 378.55
- Adaptive QoS –WAN/LAN Bandwidth Monitor Apps analysis : ON
- Adaptive QoS – Smart QoS : OFF
- IPTraffic Monitoring : ON
- LAN – Switch Control – NAT Acceleration : Disabled.

Yeah I agree on this. I had thought about doing it myself but have not had time to even get the code, read it over and get it to compile yet. Let alone figure out how to add that in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk